Company: inVentiv Health Clinical
Closing Date: 29 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Working for inVentiv Health Clinical is not like working for any other CRO. ...
Working for inVentiv Health Clinical is not like working for any other CRO.
As a permanent employee you will be in the enviable position of being able to take advantage of our wide range of career opportunities:
* Work either directly for our Phase II- IV business or as an outsourced CRA to one of our leading Pharma clients
* Experience working on studies from Phase II to Phase IV
* Develop your expertise across a range of therapy areas including Oncology, Cardiology, Multiple Sclerosis, CNS, Pain, Mental Health and many more
* Work either from home or in the office
* Occasional opportunities for Regional Monitoring roles
* Enjoy an excellent onboarding period which has been specifically designed to give you a greater understanding of your protocols
* Benefit from having a local line manager dedicated to supporting you
* Follow a structured career plan to meet your aspirations
* Focus purely on monitoring or experience start up, submission and close out activities
* Openings for both Full time and Part time positions
………..all of this whilst maintaining a healthy work/life balance where metrics are realistic and you are welcomed into a supportive team environment
All you need to do now is apply
inVentiv Health Clinical is a leading provider of global drug development services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, generic drug, and medical device companies. With 6,500 passionate employees supporting clients in more than 70 countries, inVentiv Health Clinical works to accelerate high quality drug development programs of all sizes around the world
Like you, we are committed to enriching the lives of patients, families, and communities by helping to expedite the quality delivery of our clients’ therapies to market.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.