Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 26 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Biostatistician / Principal Biostatistician - excellent salaryMake a difference! A in Germany based Pharmaceutical Company is searching for a new individual to strengthen their team. The company is working and leading in different therapeutic areas and like to spend an astonishing amount for their researches and development.They provide your personal development.
Biostatistician / Principal Biostatistician - excellent salary
Make a difference, learn and grow! A German Biotechnology Company is searching for a new individual to strengthen their team. The company is working and leading in different therapeutic areas and like to spend an astonishing amount for their researches and development.
They provide your personal development. The midsize company gives you the opportunity to be a big part of delivering the solutions and present them internationally.
You will manage statistical aspects for an world wide development project.
Your key responsibilities:
- Managing and supervision of trial biostatistician
- Coordinate statistical deliverables for a clinical development project
- Plan and manage submission activities
- Maintaining project standards, SAP including the development of ISS/ISE
- Controlling vendors and set up collaborations with scientific experts
- PhD or Master of Science in Statistics or equivalent
- experience in pharmaceutical companies and as a project biostatistician
- Solid knowledge of statistical software packages like SAS and R
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Teamplayer with experiences in working in matrix organization
Contact me if you see yourself in these points to get more information or apply straight for this role with your CV and a cover note.
Resourcer – Life Sciences Recruitment
Biostatistics, SAS Programming & Medical Writing
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 66 65
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.