Company: Barrington James Europe
Closing Date: 06 Jan 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
WATFORD - LABS - LONDON - QC ANALYST -
I am currently working alongside a key client of mine who is a looking for young energetics individuals to come and join one of their brand new analytical labs. This opportunity is a great chance for someone to come in to a role and develop themselves in to an expert within QC with a long career.
- Routine analysis of pharmaceutical samples
- Completion of process documentation
- Calibration of laboratory instrumentation in accordance with internal procedures
- Regulatory audit preparation
What we are looking for:
- Degree in relevant subject or equivalent
- Experience gained in the pharmaceutical industry particularly in GMP , HLPC , GC and wet chemical techniques
- Experience in solid dosage testing techniques is highly desirable
- Previous experience of a laboratory information management system (LIMS) would be desirable
- An awareness of Laboratory health & Safety procedures and COSHH guidelines
To find out more about this great opportunity give me a call on 01293776644 (Oli Pearce) or drop me an email on opearce@barringtonjames .
Rowan House Smallfield Road Horley Surrey
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.