Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe)
Reference: Ref AS-019902
Closing Date: 18 Jan 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company focused on areas of high unmet medical needs and a leader in providing differentiated medicines to help improve patient outcomes in key areas such as cancer, multiple sclerosis, infertility, endocrine and metabolic disorders, cardiovascular diseases. For our client’s Business Unit Neurology we are looking for a Medical Science Liaison (m/f) home-based in Nordrhein-Westfalen.
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
• Engages with Key Thought Leaders of the medical community and other healthcare providers within an assigned territory and therapeutic area to deliver comprehensive scientific education on disease states, therapeutic options and research advances of strategic importance to the Company.
• Identifies, profiles and cultivates collaborative relationships with Key Thought Leaders as scientific peers and advocates.
• Executes assigned tactics to fulfill Medical Affairs strategies in the field and deliver knowledge regarding Company, Company initiatives and associated products.
• Maintains and demonstrates comprehensive and in-depth scientific knowledge of neurology, including disease states, research advances, approved treatment options and investigational therapies.
• Expertly communicates complex scientific information to internal and external stakeholders.
• Gathers and internally communicates relevant opinions, expert knowledge, competitive insights and research and development concepts from Key Thought Leaders to advance and influence the strategic direction of the Medical Affairs department and Company
• Represents Medical Affairs and the Company at medical educational events, programs, meetings and conventions; including medical exhibit booth staffing, congress scientific program coverage and reporting, internal medical meeting development and execution (i.e., Advisory Boards), etc.
• Represents Medical Affairs and the Company in delivering medical presentations to Managed Care organizations, government organizations, patient groups, etc.
• Identifies, develops and implements local, regional and national medical programs to fulfill unmet medical educational needs, to advance research and disease state knowledge, and to ensure safe and appropriate use of Company therapeutics.
• Leads Medical Affairs activities in assigned territory, coordinating with internal departments and external health care providers.
• University degree in life sciences
• Experience in clinical research
• Field based experience / home office experience required (e.g. sales rep, MSL, CRA)
• Fluency in German and English language
• Previous MSL or related pharmaceutical experience preferred
• Advanced scientific knowledge, relationship building and networking skills
• Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically
• Ability to build ongoing and productive relationships throughout the organization to achieve business goals
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Highly developed interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Challenging position in one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies
• Interesting new product that will be launched on the market
• Company car or car allowance
• Compensatory time-off
• Contribution to pension scheme
• Attractive salary package
• And much more!
Interested? Please submit your CV to email@example.com or call us on 089 24440 7115 for more details. We are looking forward to getting to know you.
2 Globeside, Globeside Business Park
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.