Company: RM IT Professional Resources AG
Closing Date: 09 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Security Governance Specialist wanted for our Basel based client in the pharmaceutical sector. ...
Security Governance Specialist wanted for our Basel based client in the pharmaceutical sector.
* Certifications in the areas of IT Security Governance (CISM), data privacy (IAPP) and Project Management (PMP, Prince2) or equivalent
* Expertise in IT Security and Privacy Governance roles and in applying ISO27001, NIST, ISF as well as other common Security & Privacy standards
* More than 5 years of experience in the area of information security and risk management
* Project Management experience in the Pharma industry would be an advantage
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
* Reviewing data classification reports and working on data classification
* Providing information security related advice to IT project managers
* Assessing risks for solutions and proposing effective security controls and measures
* Regulating residual risks
* Supporting the security governance team in managing activities
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does that sound interesting? Does that sound like a challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step and send us your CV as a Word Document and a daytime contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
* All administrative questions
* Finding an apartment
* Health – and social insurance
* Work permit and much more
Foerrlibuckstrasse 10, 8005 Zurich
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.