Closing Date: 17 Feb 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
**Requires relocation to the Cincinnati or Boston Area** Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio and we are active in over 40 countries across the globe. ...
**Requires relocation to the Cincinnati or Boston Area**
Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio and we are active in over 40 countries across the globe. We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team!
Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Project Finance Account Manager to join our Commercial Operations team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
* Prepare and follow through on bids for new business;
* Oversee financial and contractual performance of Sponsor projects;
* Maintain a strong relationship with the customer during an ongoing clinical trial;
* Perform financial analysis and reporting;
* Oversee client requests for proposals;
* Develop change-in-scope documents for ongoing trials;
* Customize pricing according to client requirements;
* Develop study metrics; and
* Possibly supervise Account Analysts
* Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or accounting;
* 5 years of experience in the conduct of clinical research and/or contract management/pricing;
* Strong working knowledge of financial and accounting processes;
* Basic knowledge of medical terminology and working knowledge of drug development services;
* Excellent analytical, as well as written and oral communication, skills;
* Excellent computer skills with a strong knowledge of Microsoft® Excel; and
* Past supervisory experience preferred.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets
5375 Medpace Way
|Tel:||+1 513 579 9911|
|Fax:||+1 513 579 0444|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.