Company: RBW Consulting
Location: See main text
Reference: SXPMSP - CHF576
Closing Date: 23 Feb 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Benefits: Excellent package as part of the Medical team.
Clinical Development Physician - Switzerland
Clinical Development Physician
Our client, a biotech company based in Switzerland, are currently looking to recruit an industry experienced physician to provide medical leadership on global clinical development projects
Duties of the role will include:
· Provide medical and scientific input for clinical study design
· Have medical responsibility for the Clinical Project Development Plan
· Undertake product and therapy area reviews to contribute to global strategy
· Assess safety profile of clinical studies
· Contribute to the preparation of clinical study reports and regulatory submissions
· MD with 5 or more years of clinical research experience
· Experience from Phase II onwards
· Experience of working with monoclonal antibodies will be a distinct advantage
· Familiarity with regulatory agency organization, guidelines and practices
· Excellent communication and problem solving skills
A full role briefing is available – please contact Sam Punt for further details. Your CV can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At RBW Consulting, every one of our consultants has in depth experience in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry. With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharmas and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for. Call 01293 584 300 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion about your options for progression.
Pharmaceutical Medicine, Clinical Research Physician, Medical Affairs, Medical Doctor, Medical Director, CRP, Dip Pharm Med, Diploma of Pharmaceutical Medicine, Clinical Research, R&D
Origin Two 106 High Street, Crawley RH10 1BF
|Tel:||01293 584 300|
|Fax:||01293 534 133|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.