Company: RBW Consulting
Location: See main text
Closing Date: 23 Jan 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Benefits: Excellent package as part of the Medical team.
Medical Director (Medical Device) - Switzerland
Medical Director – Medical Devices
My client is an innovative, global Medical Device company currently searching for an experienced medical professional to join them as Medical Director for their expanding Medical team. This is a key role in their plans for future expansion across Europe and so the company is keen to attract a high calibre, motivated Medical Doctor looking for an exciting, diverse role.
· Provide medical and scientific expertise
· Develop and maintain KOL networks
· Support the Global Brand teams to ensure compliance of all medical affairs activities
· Provide medical consultation to clients, investigators and project team members
· Work closely with colleagues in clinical research, commercial, regulatory and other areas of the business.
· A medically qualified professional with proven experience in the industry as a physician within Medical Devices or orthopaedics
· Proven experience and knowledge of working in the pharmaceutical industry.
· Strong background in medical affairs, ideally at a global or regional level
· Enjoy solving problems and developing and finding real business solutions.
· Possess a can-do, positive attitude and enjoy working as a part of a dynamic team.
· Fluent in both English and French. Additional languages will be an advantage
If this role sounds like a possible next step in your career and you would like to explore the position further, please make contact. Your CV can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can reach the managing agent on 01293 584 300.
At RBW Consulting Ltd, every one of our consultants has one specific area of expertise ensuring they excel in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry. With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharmas and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for. Call +44 (0)1293 584 300 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion about your career requirements.
Origin Two 106 High Street, Crawley RH10 1BF
|Tel:||01293 584 300|
|Fax:||01293 534 133|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.