Company: RBW Consulting
Closing Date: 23 Jan 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 100,000+
EU Director Government Affairs.
Director of Government Affairs and Policy – Belgium
Working in partnership with a top ten global pharma, I am currently seeking an established, commercially aware Director of Government Affairs & Policy, with relevant experience in the Pharmaceutical industry to join a successful and expanding team based in Belgium with travel throughout Europe.
This is a highly collaborative role with a major external facing factor, with the primary objection being to articulate strategies, build effective relationships and campaign for public policies that will promote the company’s products and R&D activities throughout the EU.
You will also be directly responsible for identifying key policy priorities and levers for business strategy and to develop Government Affairs, Patient Advocacy, and Public Policy agenda in full alignment with the company’s short and long term goals.
If you enjoy working at a senior level, with lots of client facing responsibilities, then this is the role for you!
· Lead Government Affairs Strategy on European Management committee
· Direct, Enable and Support International Government Affairs Affiliate Team on GA strategy development and execution
· Partner with Senior Director of Government Affairs on integration of communications, Policy and Advocacy in planning for responsible markets.
· Lead Government Stakeholder Engagement plan for the company’s senior executives.
· Provide Hands on Government support to European Markets
· Supervise Government Affairs teams
· Supervise Director Mid-size European Markets
· Coordinate / Leads cross functional teams on political and policy issues
· Government Affairs strategy for Europe
· Position the company to successfully deal with European healthcare reforms and austerity measures
· Proven track record of excellent performance within a Government Affairs role
· Proficient in translating political activity and policy trends to commercial impact
· Mature business person who has experience in delivering on political strategy and execution to support business priorities
· Success with political engagement to support market access and reimbursement
· Government and industry experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries a plus
What’s in it for you
Alongside working for an award winning, top ten global pharma you will also be rewarded with a generous salary package, pension, healthcare, car allowance, share options and an annual performance related bonus.
RBW Consulting LLP, Crawley, Zug Branch
Grabenstrasse 42, 6301 Zug, Switzerland
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.