Location: North New Jersey
Closing Date: 23 Jan 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 100,000+
Benefits: ($140k - $150k) + bonus + benefits
Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Trial Manager – Unique opportunity for a Senior Clinical Project Manager has arisen to join this growing drug development team in this small pharma. Based in North East New Jersey this position is ideal for a Project Manager wanting to join a small, broad and dynamic drug development team. The role is across full lifecycle, into Oncology and Respiratory, so if you have proven PM background then don’t hesitate to apply.
One of the most exciting pharmaceutical companies for 2016 touted with a very strong pipeline across oncology and respiratory as well as bio-similars. Growing out of their established global generics business that employ circa 11,000 people globally across 80 companies they offer fantastic exposure to a growing IND drug development division which can offer you fantastic exposure to strategy, process and growing a team.
Joining in one of these 2 x Clinical Project Manager position, focused either in Oncology or Respiratory, and based from their North East New Jersey HQ. Joining this drug development team of 3 your responsibilities will cover –
· In-house study management – full lifecycle involvement, supporting regulatory submission through to timeline and budget oversight
· Vendor management – selection, evaluation and review of CRO and other vendors
· Strategy for project planning, processes and templates. Ability to add to strategic and operational thinking.
This position will suit –
· Strong Clinical PMs – looking to step into a senior role
· Experienced Project / Trial Managers – keen on a small team feel and broader position
· Those wanting a challenging, varied and career progressing role
· Experienced Clinical PM / CTM – 4+yrs
· Pharma, CRO or Biotech background
· Life sciences degree
· Ability to work cross-functionally – strong communicator
Location – North East New Jersey – 45 mins outside of NYC
Salary – Negotiable, circa $130k - $145k base + benefits
These positions have the unique chance to join a brand new IND Development division, getting in early to offer you fantastic scope, exposure and progression opportunities as they continue to grow this area of the company.
Find out more from Alastair Shaw @ Meet – contact him at email@example.com or via their website at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Associated keywords: Clinical Project Manager, CPM, Study Manager, Trial Manager, CTM, Pharmaceutical, New Jersey, New York,
Euston Tower Levels 32-34 286 Euston Road London
|Tel:||+44 203 178 7488|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.