Location: Northern New Jersey
Closing Date: 23 Jan 17
Salary (£): 100,000+
Benefits: ($150k - $170k) + bonus + benefits
AD Clinical, Clinical Project Manager – Exciting position has become available in a growing, fast moving pharma who sit in the Top 20 internationally. Working from their Northern New Jersey HQ the position will see you responsible across study deliverables in their oncology portfolio whilst ensuring vendors, site staff and ultimate strategy is accurate. Suited to those with excellent Oncology background, ability to work at an AD level and take autonomy on study deliverables.
Joining this established, growing midsize pharmaceutical gives you the chance to have a global remit whilst still feeling part of a small, dynamic team where you can see your value and difference you can make. Operating in a range of therapeutic areas their largest pipeline falls into the Oncology and Neurology field, with an exciting year ahead for this pharma and products coming to market. Established for over 10yrs now in it’s current entity they have locations in over 15 different countries.
Joining in this recognized Associate Director, Clinical Operations (Study Manager) position you will be based from this Top 20 pharma’s HQ in New Jersey. This position will see you responsible across:
· Lead the study team to develop a cross-functional, integrated study plan
· Validate the study implementation plan provided by the CRO
· Oversee the CRO and provide timely input to ensure that the study is executed according to the agreed project plan.
· Create the budget at study start up, and monitor the overall agreed budget against trial progress.
This role is suited to those from:
· Keen on stepping up from a Senior CSM / Project Manager position
· At AD level – looking for something in a growing, progressive pharma
· Strong, proven clinical study manager – 5+yrs
· Excellent Oncology experience
· Worked on vendor management lifecycle
· Pharma or biotech employment
Location – Northern New Jersey; office based (1 day home flex)
Salary - $150k - $170k base + bonus + benefits
This position will be snapped up, if keen apply below, Meet are equally working on numerous similar positions so let’s have a chat and see what suits. This position is being handled by Alastair Shaw at Meet, contact him on firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about Alastair & Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Associated keywords – Clinical Project Manager, AD Clinical Operations, Clinical Study Manager, CSM, CPM, pharmaceutical, biopharma, New Jersey, New York
Euston Tower Levels 32-34 286 Euston Road London
|Tel:||+44 203 178 7488|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.