Company: Amoria Bond
Closing Date: 23 Jan 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
I am recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer who has experience of Packaging equipment ideally in Pharmaceuticals or a related industry (Nutraceutical, cosmetics or food). About the role Your main focus will be to carry out planned preventative, reactive & breakdown maintenance of all packaging machinery and plant equipment on site. ...
I am recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer who has experience of Packaging equipment ideally in Pharmaceuticals or a related industry (Nutraceutical, cosmetics or food).
About the role
Your main focus will be to carry out planned preventative, reactive & breakdown maintenance of all packaging machinery and plant equipment on site. In accordance with standard operating procedures and maintaining site equipment to cGMP requirements at all times and working closely with Packaging Supervisors, Setters and other Maintenance Engineers the role also includes:
• Undertaking emergency breakdown repairs in a timely and efficient way on all production equipment
• Assisting the engineering department in achieving its budgetary and equipment availability targets through the efficient management of spares.
• Identifying and contributing to the completion of continuous improvement projects
• Supporting the acceptance and commissioning of new machinery and plant installations
• Carrying out minor repairs and improvements to the fabric of the site
• Identifying potential health, safety and environmental hazards/risks to the line management/responsible person upon discovery and where required taking appropriate action.
To be considered for this position the following qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience are required:
• Extensive experience of maintaining and improving pharmaceutical packaging equipment such as blister packers, cartoners, shrink/band wrappers, tablet counters and check-weighers
• Previous engineering maintenance experience within a highly regulated and/or high quality packaging environment gained within Pharmaceuticals or related industry (Nutraceutical, cosmetics or food). A GMP environment is preferred but not essential
• Trouble shooting / fault finding and maintenance experience on hydraulic and pneumatic systems and maintenance experience on mechanical and electrical equipment
• Fault finding and repair of mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems and machinery electrical control systems.
• Ability to manage and prioritise your own workload
• Demonstrate a commitment to quality
• Have flexible attitude to work with excellent attention to detail
• Ability to follow complex work instructions and document completed work accurately
• Computer literate
Candidates whom are interested or want to learn more about the role or position, can send an e-mail with their CV (in word-format) to Laetitia Fioole at Laetitia.FiooleCV@amoriabond.com.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age and experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age and experience for this role.
Keizersgracht 270, 1016 EV Amsterdam, Nederland.
|Tel:||+31 (0) 20 80 80 888|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.