Company: Amoria Bond
Closing Date: 24 Jan 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Quality Specialist – meat industry Amoria Bond has been engaged by one of the world’s most prominent pet food companies. Their Belgium HQ is based in the province of Antwerp and they have existed for over 60 years, providing their services all over the globe to food, processing, animal health and pharmaceutical companies. As a result of their ongoing expansion they are now looking for a Quality officer to help the organisation develop even further. ...
Quality Specialist – meat industry
Amoria Bond has been engaged by one of the world’s most prominent pet food companies. Their Belgium HQ is based in the province of Antwerp and they have existed for over 60 years, providing their services all over the globe to food, processing, animal health and pharmaceutical companies. As a result of their ongoing expansion they are now looking for a Quality officer to help the organisation develop even further.
The Quality specialist will report directly to the International QHSE Business Unit Manager and will manage the quality officer. You will be working on-site in different European branches. The department you will be working in is charge for the quality assurance and control of products. Your task will be to co-develop, optimise and implement the Quality policy within the different branches throughout Europe.
• Introducing new quality programmes, systems and manuals
• Managing and actualising of current documents like procedures, instructions and specifications
• Setting up and controlling HACCP risk analyses, quality control plans, environmental aspect analyses, etc.
• Guiding and supporting a variety of departments in applying and following the procedures and instructions
• Setting up and carrying out trainings for co-workers
• Initiating, organising, guiding and executing internal and external audits. You will act as a point of contact for clients and governmental bodies.
• Trend analyses, overviews and reports
• Partaking and chairing multiple meetings (HACCP, complaint handling etc.)
The organisation is known for its diverse working environment where taking initiative is not only appreciated, but also facilitated. If offers employees a chance to work and grow independently, both on a national as an international level.
What we are looking for
• Experience with Quality management systems within the Food or FMCG industry
• Independent worker, pro-active, accurate and communicatively skilled
• Good command of the English language
• Drivers license
What we offer
• Excellent rates
• Ability to grow both professionally as personally
• Exciting work environment
• Working for a global company with a personal approach
• 32, 36 or 40 hour working week
Candidates whom are interested or want to learn more about the role or position, can send an e-mail with their CV (in word-format) to Laetitia Fioole at Laetitia.FiooleCV@amoriabond.com.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age and experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age and experience for this role.
Keizersgracht 270, 1016 EV Amsterdam, Nederland.
|Tel:||+31 (0) 20 80 80 888|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.