Closing Date: 23 Jan 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
We have an exciting and challenging opportunity within our Health Economics and Strategic Pricing function for a focused and driven individual who is looking to take their career within the HE environment to the next level. For starters, the role’s core responsibility will be to provide effective leadership and development for a team of Health Economists. ...
We have an exciting and challenging opportunity within our Health Economics and Strategic Pricing function for a focused and driven individual who is looking to take their career within the HE environment to the next level.
For starters, the role’s core responsibility will be to provide effective leadership and development for a team of Health Economists. However, over and above this, the role’s remit and expectation is to ensure the Roche Health Economics function
internally is a valued and integral business partner (both locally and globally) and,externally, as an industry leader in its field.
Key accountabilities include:
• Leadership of a team of four health economists focused on the oncology portfolio
• Oversight of all pricing and reimbursement activities for therapies in our Oncology business
• The delivery of high quality and successful reimbursement outcomes
• Leadership of key internal and external HTA meetings
• Development and Highly focused with a real sense of the value added by health economics to the Pharma business you will be keen to combine your proven line management skills together with your extensive HE experience and success within the UK Pharma industry.
Who you areYou’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
Essential qualifications for this position include:
• A first degree in economics, statistics or life sciences together with a post graduate qualification in Health Economics
• Extensive experience within the Pharmaceutical industry and a proven track record of reimbursement success.
• A comprehensive understanding of the role of health economics within the UK HTA environment and pharmaceutical industry
• A strong and valued reputation within the UK health economic network
If you are proud of contributing and feel you have the commitment to teamwork and innovation that we are seeking, then Roche is the organisation for you. In return we offer a competitive salary plus the excellent benefits you would expect from a blue-chip organisation, including a genuine interest in your development and progression.
To be considered for this position, please apply using the link below.
When completing your application, please ensure you attach an up to date CV and details of your current remuneration package.
Who we areOur UK Pharmaceutical head office is situated in Welwyn garden City, Hertfordshire, with beautiful country side surrounding the area. Supported by major motorways & airports as well as being a 30 minute train ride to London, access is easy. With over 1400 people occupying our site in Welwyn, you can expect opportunities in Early Development (pRED), Product Development (PD), Commercial (Rx) and of course our corporate function.
UK Head Office
P.O. Box 8, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
|Tel:||+44 1707 36 6000|
|Fax:||+44 1707 33 8297|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.