Company: inVentiv Health Clinical
Closing Date: 10 Feb 17
Salary (£): 0 - 20,000
Our global Pharma client is looking for a Site Manager/ Senior Site Manager (CRA/ SCRA) to work home-based in Italy. You would be working directly with the client full-time although your employment will come via inVentiv Health Clinical. We offer a salary and full benefits.
Site Manager/ Italy
Home-based in in Italy
Our global Pharma client is looking for a Site Manager/ Senior Site Manager (CRA/ SCRA) to work home-based in Italy. You would be working directly with the client full-time although your employment will come via inVentiv Health Clinical. We offer a salary and full benefits. Working on Phase II –III studies (therapy area: cardiology and oncology) you will be responsible for you assigned studies from start-up to close-out. You will be required to travel to investigator sites across Italy.
Responsibilities will include –
* Develop/adapt recruitment and retention strategy for the site
* Ensure that the current versions of the trial documents that are listed on the Site Initiation Report and all required trial-related materials and supplies are provided to the investigational site
* Plan and conduct investigator and site-staff training
* Conduct site initiation visits
* Create site specific and monitoring tools
* At the investigational site, ensure clinical drug supplies are available, appropriately used, handled, stored (e g , temperature logs, security), and returned, accurately inventoried and documented.
* Conduct monitoring visits according to the checklist of activities listed on the Monitoring Visit Report
* Ensure subject commitment per site is met
* Conduct site closure visit according to the checklist activities listed on the site closure report
To be eligible for consideration, you will come with at least 2 years’ experience working as a Clinical Research Associate, monitoring clinical studies in Italy. You will be motivated and organized and should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Fluent Italian is required in addition to good English (verbal and written).
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in Italy then please apply to: or call Agnieszka Tykwinska on +48 22 630-87-43
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website http://www.inVentivHealthclinical.com
inVentiv Health Clinical is a leading provider of global drug development services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, generic drug, and medical device companies. With 6,500 passionate employees supporting clients in more than 70 countries, inVentiv Health Clinical works to accelerate high quality drug development programs of all sizes around the world.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.