Company: Barrington James Clinical
Reference: cs med
Closing Date: 02 Feb 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Negotiable
Our Client is a global biotech with a new generation of products in the pipeline and strong investment. We are looking to bring in a Clinical Development Manager or Director with experience in clinical development who amongst other duties will form part of the strategic management team.
What makes this position stand out?
· A very impressive pipeline across multiple indication from Immunology, Oncology, Dermatology and Rare diseases
· Exciting environment of a growing biotech
· Very good career prospects
· Reports to the CMO directly
· Strategic planning and development of study protocols
· Setting up of clinical development plan in close cooperation with the other areas
· Identification of national and international clinical trial sites and contacts
· Bring medical expertise at all stages of the implementation and evaluation of clinical studies of the phases I to III
· Representation of the company in national and international congresses as well as staying in touch with opinion leaders
· Participation in multidisciplinary product development teams
· Regular risk-benefit assessment of clinical investigation
· Responsible for drug safety issues internally and externally
· Contributing to investigator brochures and risk management plans for clinical trials
· Must be a Medical Doctor
· In-depth professional experience in clinical development, previous Pharma experience essential – Ideally minimum of 3 years for Manager and 7 years for Director
· Pharmaceutical / biotechnology company
· Strong verbal & written English
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely. Please direct all questions (if necessary) to “Chris” at email@example.com cswain (at) barringtonjames (dot) com alongside a copy of your CV.
Posted by Chris Swain Team Sales Manager
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.