Company: Advanced Clinical Recruitment Ltd
Closing Date: 03 Feb 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Competitive
International Product Manager at an exciting Nuclear Medicine Biotech.
I am currently partnered with a client who are innovative European leaders in the field of Molecular Nuclear Medicine in Oncology and Molecular Diagnostics. Due to their continuous global growth they are looking for an International Product Manager to be based in their Geneva office.
- Develop and support relevant programs and engage with countries on the implementation of
marketing initiatives while being familiar with working in a matrix environment
- Develop knowledge of competitive products, clinical data and tactics in the field and effectively
use the information in generating plan to optimize initiatives
- Understand the true customer and product needs and anticipate external forces that could impact
future market growth
- Ensure good execution of market development programs by creating an inspiring work
- Manage the current and upcoming product portfolio of the Diagnostic portfolio business
- Develop the base marketing toolkit for implementation of key strategies, including product
messaging, promotion activities and positioning
- 2 – 5 years of marketing/sales or related experience in the pharmaceutical, diagnostic or life
- Experience in product management and positioning.
- Managed branding, medical education and PR/Communication agencies
- Budget management and product launch experience
- Cross-cultural/international experience preferred.
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to collaborate in a matrix environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrates strong personal ethics and responsibility to purpose
- Fluent in English any other languages will be an asset.
Regus 2nd Floor
|Tel:||0114 270 1741|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.