Company: Pop Science Limited
Closing Date: 31 Jan 17
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Benefits: great bonuses & benefits
We are looking for a great hunting Regional Account Manager to join our client's team, ideally in Dusseldorf, but any German location is acceptable. This is a really exciting opportunity to join the team in Germany as it is expanding. You will work closely with the rest of the sales team based in the UK and USA.You should have a passion for technology ideally from your experience in clinical research or clinical technology sales.
We are looking for a great hunting Regional Account Manager to join our client’s team, ideally in Dusseldorf, but any German location is acceptable. This is a really exciting opportunity to join the team in Germany as it is expanding. You will work closely with the rest of the sales team based in the UK and USA.
You should have a passion for technology ideally from your experience in clinical research or clinical technology sales. Working with Pharma, Medical Device, CRO or biotechnology companies is really helpful.
Achieving revenue objectives in Germany or other specifically-named account territories including identifying sales opportunities, qualifying opportunities, and efficiently leveraging resources in order to bring opportunities to successful conclusion. In addition, you will be responsible for maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and personal involvement in customer relationships in order to remain consistent with the company’s business principles.
• Consistent attainment of all revenue and booking targets within assigned territory, per targets based on position referenced above
• Development and execution of strategic sales plans as it relates to specific opportunities within assigned territory
• Represent the company in the field in a manner consistent with company business principles and ethics
• Directly responsible for closing sales transactions with clients and prospects
• Coordination of resources within sales and other departments in order to achieve objectives
• Maintain and update sales plans, account and opportunity data within company systems as directed, including SalesForce.com
• Quarterly and/or annual sales targets differ by title/position and are covered under a separate document
• Demonstrated consistent track record in exceeding sales targets
• Demonstrated consistent tenacity and drive to achieve goals
• Strong application software sales experience
• Working knowledge of life sciences industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated success with process approached selling
• Ability to gain executive credibility, understand organizational political dynamics and competitive awareness
• Strong business planning and organisational skills
Your Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Proven, successful sales experience - please provide your performance against your targets.
Pop Science are an innovative, personal and experienced recruitment and staffing consultancy. Our aim is to make science more popular by championing careers in clinical and scientific research, technology, engineering, maths and more. Whether you want a permanent job, a contract role or even a change in perspective with some volunteering, contact us and let us help you. We support working practises that promote happiness at work.
We're an experienced, skilled team with personality; we have a passion for science, and drive and enthusiasm to make a difference to you.
Find out more at Pop Science - Scientific Recruitment
18 Vanguard House
70 Martello St
|Tel:||+44 (0) 208 985 0565|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.