Company: Pop Science Limited
Closing Date: 31 Jan 17
Salary (£): 60,000 - 80,000
Our client is the market leader in clinical technology. We are looking for a great hunting Partner Account Manager to join our client's team. You will lead the CRO (Clinical Research Organisation) relationships, working with other members of the customer account and expert overlay sales people.You should have a passion for technology ideally from your experience in clinical research or clinical technology sales.
Our client is the market leader in clinical technology. We are looking for a great hunting Partner Account Manager to join our client’s team. You will lead the CRO (Clinical Research Organisation) relationships, working with other members of the customer account and expert overlay sales people.
You should have a passion for technology ideally from your experience in clinical research or clinical technology sales. Working with Pharma, Medical Device, CRO or biotechnology companies is really helpful. In this instance a strong understanding of CROs is critical.
The Partner Account Manager, CRO Partnerships, coordinates, develops and manages partnerships with our major large Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and US based CROs that can assist and support the sales and delivery of the company’s Products & Services and leverage the company’s position in the marketplace.
The role requires a clear understanding of the Clinical Trials R&D environment, an understanding of clinical trial implications and clinical systems environments. In addition, it is important to have practical experience of the Sponsor/CRO outsourcing process ideally combined with experience of working with partners to develop and leverage new business opportunities.
• Working with the Global Account leads for Major CROs to contribute to the development of strategies and processes to engage, support and manage those partners
• Develop CRO revenue-generating activities in EMEA for these US headquartered organisations.
• Coordinate with regional sales executives and account managers to develop, win and close partner related sales opportunities
• Provide support to and liaise with CRO Partners for Sales and Professional Services
• Work closely with CRO Partnerships, Sales and Pre-Sales executives around the world to effectively provide global solutions that drive the company’s Partner and Sponsor business activities
• Conduct an analysis of the total addressable market for these CROs in Europe, and drive the resulting strategy to grow the company’s European presence in these accounts.
• Proactively engage with prospective partner organisations interested in transacting business or initiating a strategic partnership
Skills and Qualifications:
• Knowledge of and experience in software applications sales/consulting
• Hands-on experience working with Sponsor Outsourcing, CROs, channels or an alliance program
• Successful Biopharmaceutical industry and clinical R&D sales experience
• Self-motivated, demonstrating an ability to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
• Demonstrated ability to work with and manage global relationships with customers and partners
• Ability to listen, think logically, strategically, and tactically to solve complex problems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work with remote teams in distributed, international environments
• Bachelor's Degree in the Life Sciences, Engineering or Computer Science preferred, Master's Degree or higher a plus.
Pop Science are an innovative, personal and experienced recruitment and staffing consultancy. Our aim is to make science more popular by championing careers in clinical and scientific research, technology, engineering, maths and more. Whether you want a permanent job, a contract role or even a change in perspective with some volunteering, contact us and let us help you. We support working practises that promote happiness at work.
We're an experienced, skilled team with personality; we have a passion for science, and drive and enthusiasm to make a difference to you.
Find out more at Pop Science - Scientific Recruitment
18 Vanguard House
70 Martello St
|Tel:||+44 (0) 208 985 0565|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.