Location: Europe, Middle East & Africa-Belgium-Brussels-Capi
Closing Date: 19 Jan 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. ...
PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. With offices in 46 countries and more than 18,000 professionals worldwide, PPD applies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a firm commitment to quality to help clients and partners bend the cost and time curve of drug development to deliver life-changing therapies that improve health. For more information, visit www.ppdi.com.
PPD is looking for Remote Site Monitors to join our growing team in Brussels!
We will offer you a positive and supportive working environment within one of the most engaged
teams in the industry. We will provide you with meaningful and challenging work and the
opportunity to acquire valuable personal and professional skills, through our best in class training
Remote Site Monitor
As a Remote Site Monitor you will act as the primary site contact and will be responsible for conducting site management calls, responding to any ad hoc site requests, following up on outstanding site issues and ensuring query resolution and administrative issues. You will also be responsible for providing ongoing site training and evaluating study conduct and compliance
• Bachelor’s Degree in a life science-related field or relevant/equivalent
combination of education, training and experience that provides the individual
with the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
• Prior clinical research experience (comparable to 0-1 year), as well as,
knowledge of clinical monitoring through classwork/training that provides the
required knowledge skills and abilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Basic medical/therapeutic area knowledge and understanding of medical terminology
· Ability to attain and maintain a working knowledge of FDA and/or local regulation and guidelines, ICH GCPs and PPD procedural documents
· Ability to successfully complete PPD’s Clinical Foundation Training Program (CFP)
· Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with medical personnel
· Good organizational and time management skills
· Proven flexibility and adaptability
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to extract pertinent information from all study documents, such as protocols, electronic study data systems, CTMS and dashboards
· Excellent English, French and Dutch language and grammar skills
|Tel:||+44 1223 374100|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.