Company: Barrington James Clinical
Closing Date: 04 Feb 17
Salary (£): Competitive
EC Submissions through to Close Out of Study, Drug Development and Medical Devices
Would you like the opportunity to develop your pharmaceutical knowledge in a challenging role? – I am currently looking for experienced CRA II’s / SCRA’s to join one of the market leading, globally recognised CRO’s in the industry.
This is a home based opportunity.
Due to several business wins, the company are expanding their clinical teams across the business and are looking for talented individuals to join their fantastic team of professionals during this exciting period of growth.
As a CRA, you will hold responsibility for the following tasks:
· All aspects of study site monitoring, including routine monitoring and close-out of clinical sites, maintenance of study files and writing of clinical trial reports
· Assist in Study Start Up activity, ie. Feasibilities, submissions, site identification, site selection
· All aspects of site and registry management
· Review project progress and ensure that the appropriate actions to achieve target objectives are initiated
· Serve as lead monitor
· Participate in the development of protocols and CRF’s
· Organise and carry out presentations at Investigator meetings
Education/Qualifications typically required:
· University/College degree (life science preferred) or certification in a related allied health profession
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates MUST have experience in monitoring clinical sites, having experience in study start up activity will be beneficial.
If you would be interested in discussing this opportunity in further detail, please give Alex Coppen a call on +44 1293 776644. Alternatively, send a copy of your CV to email@example.com to apply!
Clinical Research Careers – Job opportunities Hungary – CRA roles Budapest – CRO jobs – Monitoring - Monitoring Careers - Hungary CRO opportunities - Clinical Research Organisation - Clinical Research Associate - Drug Development - Therapy Areas - Senior Clinical Research Associate - CRA - SCRA Positions – Hungary - Clinical Trials - Clinical Research - Phase - Independent Monitoring –
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.