Company: Amoria Bond
Closing Date: 01 Feb 17
Salary (£): 100,000+
Process Engineer for a global leader in the Pharma industry.Location: Rotterdam areaType: ContractSalary: NegotiableStart: 2 DecemberDuration: 10 months +Summary:Our client is now looking for an experienced Process Engineer. The company is a global leader with big influence in the Pharma industry. As Process Engineer you will work in a team with other engineers, all with their own specialism in the R&D department. ...
Process Engineer for a global leader in the Pharma industry.
Location: Rotterdam area
Start: 2 December
Duration: 10 months +
Our client is now looking for an experienced Process Engineer. The company is a global leader with big influence in the Pharma industry. As Process Engineer you will work in a team with other engineers, all with their own specialism in the R&D department. You must be able to work in a multi-discipline team to support project activities.
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions.
- Execute projects relating to new products- continuous improvement, lean manufacturing and line extensions.
- Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data.
- Troubleshoot processing problems.
- Assisting in the design, development and qualification of engineering improvements.
- Write and execute IQ and OQ protocols for API facility.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Expert in the field of process engineering.
- University degree in field of pharmacy or related scientific subjects.
- Experience with project management.
- Able to speak English fluently.
- Experience in a GMP facility or with GMP projects.
For more information on this role, or to apply, please contact Vincent Metsers on Vincent.Metserscv@amoriabond.com.
KEY WORDS: Pharma, pharma, Pharmaceutical, medicines, nutrition, Process engineer, process engineer, processengineer, process engineer, process ingenieur, temporary, zzp, contract, GMP, IQ , OQ, PQ, API, API facility, Netherlands, Rotterdam, Holland, Enginering, Dutch, English, R&D, Project, industry, Rotterdam area
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age and experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age and experience for this role.
Keizersgracht 270, 1016 EV Amsterdam, Nederland.
|Tel:||+31 (0) 20 80 80 888|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.