Reference: MEDREV - BEL
Closing Date: 26 Jan 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
The Chiltern Source Department is currently seeking for a Medical Reviewer for one of our clients to join our sponsor’s Global Medical Affairs Services department. This position is office based at the client.
Chiltern is Europe’s largest privately owned Clinical Research Organization, with over 4000 employees and 47 offices throughout Europe, both Eastern and Western, North America and in Asia. We have worked in virtually every therapeutic area for all the major pharmaceutical companies and very many of the smaller ones. The Chiltern Source Department is currently seeking for a Medical Reviewer for one of our clients to join our sponsor’s Global Medical Affairs department. This position is office based at the client.
- Be involved in multiple cross functional areas such as medical, commercial, regulatory, legal, etc. during the process of Development, Review of Materials/activities
- Ensure partnership with teams at LOCs level in order to better understand their needs and timelines.
- Ensure the balance, accuracy and appropriateness of the content of the materials/activities and that they comply with all applicable codes and relevant POLs and SOPs, will prevent potential risk for the company.
- Interact with and inspire key stakeholders to contribute to the accuracy and compliance of materials/activities with the sponsors practices.
- Participate and provide medical & compliance input in the mandatory meetings previous to the development of the materials/activities
- Appraise and recommend changes to materials/activities to ensure medical accuracy and appropriateness of the content of the materials/activities in alignment with codes and other relevant POLs and SOPs.
- Minimum 2 years in Medical Affairs within the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge in infectious diseases and vaccines is preferred
- Must be capable of interacting with and inspiring key stakeholders
- Managing the interfaces in a multidisciplinary/multicultural matrix structure and in a fast-moving and changing environment.
- Teaching/coaching skills preferred
- English fluent, French beneficial
Haasrode Research Park, Greenhill Campus, Interleuvenlaan 15E, 3001 Heverlee, Belgium
|Tel:||+32 16 39 11 00|
|Fax:||+32 16 38 94 00|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.