Company: Amoria Bond
Location: North Brabant
Closing Date: 01 Feb 17
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Project Manager – CI/Supply Chain – Global Pharmaceutical Org (6 months)My Global Pharmaceutical Client in the Noord Brabant area of the Netherlands is keen to add a talented and experienced Project manager to their Supply chain dept.The successful Project Manager will be involved in the implementation of new configurations and variations for product supply in the wider European area. ...
Project Manager – CI/Supply Chain – Global Pharmaceutical Org (6 months)
My Global Pharmaceutical Client in the Noord Brabant area of the Netherlands is keen to add a talented and experienced Project manager to their Supply chain dept.
The successful Project Manager will be involved in the implementation of new configurations and variations for product supply in the wider European area.
A big part of this position will be focusing on CI/Continuous improvement of the processes applied to ensure supplies to patients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identification of opportunities for continues improvement with department.
- Partner with stakeholders to share and implement best practices.
- Development of project plans for product lifecycle management initiatives.
- Leading cross functional team (Regional Operations Team) to ensure timely completion of project task and delivery of project objectives.
- Participates in Product Delivery and Brand teams.
- Provide updates to stakeholders on status of the different product lifecycle management initiatives.
In order to be successful in this role you will need related supply chain, CI and logistics management experience. Particularly emphasis & exposure around CI, demand, and the changing and busy environment within logistics.
- Competencies will include :
- Strong Communicator – business level English ideally
- Flexible and dynamic
- Able to work in a busy and demanding environment
- Presentation skills
- Strong focus on Continuous improvement processes and principles
- Exposure to working in an international Pharmaceutical/Equivalent organisation in a cross-functional capacity
Please apply NOW!
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role
Keizersgracht 270, 1016 EV Amsterdam, Nederland.
|Tel:||+31 (0) 20 80 80 888|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.