Company: Thornshaw Recruitment
Closing Date: 17 Feb 17
Salary (£): On Application
Our client, a Dublin based medical device company, currently has a vacancy for a Quality Engineering and Product Release Manager.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Quality and will be responsible for leading the Quality Engineering and Product Release functions to ensure product quality and customer satisfaction. Applications are invited from candidates with the following background and experience:
• Primary degree qualification in a science, engineering or business discipline.
• Minimum 6 year experience in in vitro diagnostics or related industry.
• Design control and design transfer
• Process engineering
• CAPA and other investigations involving root cause analyses
• Successful implementation of continuous improvements to QMS
• Project management of change programs
• Building and leading effective teams, and highly motivated individuals
For more information and to apply for this role please call Deirdre on +353 1 2784671 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671
Barton House 6 Old Dublin Road Stillorgan Co. Dublin
|Tel:||00 353 (1) 278 4671|
|Fax:||00 353 (1) 278 4672|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.