Company: Barrington James Clinical
Closing Date: 04 Feb 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Great Benefits
This company is a game changer in the CRA world. They are looking to expand their resources for national and international projects. Are you a CRA with field experience?
This company is a game changer in the CRA world. They are looking to expand their resources for national and international projects. Are you a CRA with field experience? Talk to us without any obligation/commitment and see for yourself if we can help you build a better career path, improve your resume, get yourself a better life/work balance and increase your current compensation and benefits.
– Selecting, preparing, guiding, monitoring and managing of your clinical investigational sites in Belgium and abroad according to ICH/GCP and local requirements. Be the key communicator between your site and the sponsor.
– You take responsibility for the administration and monitoring of clinical studies according to SOPs and relevant guidelines
– You analyze and evaluate clinical data, ensure compliance with protocol and clinical objectives
– provide appropriate support for submission to Ethics Committees and National Authorities
– Communication with clients, PM’s, CTAs’ and CRA liaisons in Asia.
Does your profile meet some of these requirements?
– A minimum of 1 to 2 years CRA experience required
– Fluent knowledge of English and Hungarian
– Strong communicative and social skills
– Can operate and plan independently
– Has no problem with remote working, home based working and communicating with the team members.
Then they can offer you:
– Both home and office based working structures, it’s your decision. They assist in setting up your home office and provide interesting compensations for the usage of your home infrastructure.
– Probably a higher than your current salary compensation.
– Above industry standard daily allowances, travel compensation and other legal benefits.
– Several interesting proposals from our company car policy (BMW, Audi, Mini, Mercedes, etc.…)
– Unique individual yearly performance and evaluation bonuses.
– Adjustable group insurance and pension plan towards your own family situation.
– A hospitalization insurance with the market leader (DKV)
– powerful smartphone with a decent data plan
– A total of 32 days for your leave
– an open atmosphere with individual growth opportunities
– A team of passionate people that embrace the Clinical research industry and embrace the changes the industry is undergoing.
– Travel opportunities for those who want to be part of their operations outside of Belgium
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.