Company: Advanced Clinical Recruitment Ltd
Closing Date: 04 Feb 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Competitive
I'm currently working with a Globally Leading & innovative Pharmaceutical company working to bring on board a National Market Access and AMNOG dossier Specialist.
This is what awaits you in this role:
• You will work on the development and implementation of national and regional access strategies.
• They develop and establish price and reimbursement scenarios as well as market introduction strategies for new products against the background of the legal and economic framework conditions in the German health care system and the European environment.
• In addition, you will analyze the framework conditions of statutory and private health insurance as well as the clinical market They develop trainings on access relevant questions for internal and external service and independently take on interesting and versatile tasks from current projects
• You have a master's degree in health economics, public health, business administration, economics, health sciences or a comparable course of study Knowledge of oncology and hematology (disease patterns, treatment strategies, studies, etc.)
• as well as knowledge about reimbursement questions and legal funding and frameworks are desirable.
For further information on how to progress your career through this excellent opportunity, within an exciting & fantastic organization, please contact me ASAP for a completely confidential conversation! Alternatively, to apply directly, please send through an updated copy of your CV, and I will do the rest!
Health Economics & Market Access
Regus 2nd Floor
|Tel:||0114 270 1741|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.