Company: Pop Science Limited
Closing Date: 02 Feb 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Our client, based in Switzerland, has a great 1 year contract for a strong IT Business Analyst with pharma (clinical trials) experience.As well as strong BA skills, you will need great communication, project management and influencing skills.This is an exciting opportunity, starting ASAP.
Our client, based in Switzerland, has a great 1 year contract for a strong IT Business Analyst with pharma (clinical trials) experience.
As well as strong BA skills, you will need great communication, project management and influencing skills.
This is an exciting opportunity, starting ASAP.
• Good quantitative & systems background
• Ability to produce professional PowerPoint Slides that clearly communicate analyses to stakeholders
• Ability to discuss with architects and interpret or challenge rationale behind design decisions.
• Ability to translate technical concepts for non-technical users (in the areas of pharma/clinical research).
• Attention to detail, quality, time management and customer focus
• Ability to work independently, in teams, under pressure, demonstrating initiative and flexibility through effective and innovative technical ability.
• Can collaborate when needed with different technical and business teams.
• Interpersonal and communication skills, ability to operate effectively in a matrix environment.
• Good understanding of Statistical Programming and regulatory requirements is preferred
• Solid understanding of Clinical Trial, and Data Management systems for clinical research and drug development would be an added advantage
• Good to have knowledge in JIRA, and HP Quality Center
• Familiarity with one or more of the following: Linux (OS), PERL, Oracle Database, Clearcase, High Performance Computing, or Business Process Management Software will be helpful.
• Understanding trends in global clinical development
• Prior integration project experience will be helpful
• Prior team leading experience will be helpful
• Prior experience in agile/scrum projects
Roles & Responsibilities
• Work directly with all involved technical stakeholders to capture and document end-to-end integration approach
• Define scope of integration: implementation of new and known interfaces in the new environment.
• Help prioritise interface implementation based on criticality
• Lead development of integration roadmap/plan keeping in mind business constraints and dependencies
• Lead authoring of the integration requirements document, and functional testing scripts
• Lead development of end-to-end integration test strategy and provide inputs to validation plan.
• Ensure traceability of requirements to design spec and test cases in HP Quality Center.
• Support next gen technical team with any requirement clarification
• Work heavily with current operations team to understand integration gaps and identify impact on business operations if the gaps are not fulfilled.
• Help prevent siloed approach towards integration.
• Support development of communication plan to keep all stakeholders (as reqd.) up-to-date on integration scope and timelines.
• Provide a daily update on progress: Report risks to Workstream Lead as and when they arise.
• Produce a weekly/monthly progress report
• Support business and/ or participate in end-to-end user acceptance testing
• Lead a testing team (as reqd.) and identify potential areas of test automation.
• Ensure quality of integration tests through informal sanity tests and careful review and approval of test cases and test results.
• Support proper knowledge transition to a Support Organisation
Pop Science are an innovative, personal and experienced recruitment and staffing consultancy. Our aim is to make science more popular by championing careers in clinical and scientific research, technology, engineering, maths and more. Whether you want a permanent job, a contract role or even a change in perspective with some volunteering, contact us and let us help you. We support working practises that promote happiness at work.
We're an experienced, skilled team with personality; we have a passion for science, and drive and enthusiasm to make a difference to you.
Find out more at Pop Science - Recruitment
18 Vanguard House
70 Martello St
|Tel:||+44 (0) 208 985 0565|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.