Location: Flexible UK
Closing Date: 05 Feb 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Chiltern is looking to recruit 2 experienced UK based monitors to work in the role of Clinical Research Associate 2/Senior Clinical Research Associate. These roles offer excellent exposure to all cancer types and defined career development. Ideally candidates will be office based but flexible working can be considered.
This Position is: Permanent with Chiltern
Chiltern is looking to recruit 2 experienced UK based monitors to work in the role of Clinical Research Associate 2/Senior Clinical Research Associate. These roles offer excellent exposure to all cancer types and defined career development.
Ideally candidates will be office based but flexible working can be considered.
Chiltern is Europe’s largest privately owned Clinical Research Organisation, with over 2100 employees and offices throughout Europe, both Eastern and Western, North and South America and in Asia. We have worked in virtually every therapeutic area for all the major pharmaceutical companies and very many of the smaller ones.
About the department: The Oncology team has worked on over 500 studies. We are working on a number of high profile molecular target cancer therapies, traditional chemotherapy as well as those involving targeted therapies with small molecules, immunotherapy and vaccine, virus and gene therapies. The Oncology Clinical Operations team is a smaller business unit so you have genuine opportunities to grow and take on more responsibility whilst knowing you are part of strategically placed Global CRO. Team member expertise is matched to projects where possible and we offer a positive and friendly working environment. Strong team spirit where staff are all pulling together as a cohesive unit with a genuine contribution to global Oncology research.
Job Primary Functions:
• The successful applicant will be responsible for coordinating Phase I-IV clinical trials in Europe
• Perform all types of site visits including, but not limited to, qualification visits, initiation visits, monitoring visits, motivational visits, audit support visits, and termination visits.
• Assist with document submissions to local authorities
• To identify potential sites for a proposed study in conjunction with the Project Team, and conduct feasibility assessment of sites as required
• Ensure that all study related communication including e-mail is tracked, printed and filed as required
• To track patient recruitment by contacting investigators as specified for the study, and discuss potential study risks and opportunities with the Project Manager and LCRA
• To liaise with all other appropriate departments within Chiltern International to ensure the smooth running of the study
• To assemble files and ensure documents for the trial master file accurately reflect the progress of the study
• Other Ad-Hoc CRA duties
• UK accredited Life Sciences degree or nursing qualification is essential
• Previous experience of monitoring multiple sites for commercial Oncology studies is a must (Please make your experience clear in your application)
• Genuine interest in Clinical Operations, Strategic Clinical Development and Project Management
• Work experience within the CRA job function
• Understanding of the principles of ICH GCP and regulatory requirements
• Good computer literacy with working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office applications
• Good oral and written communication, organisational skills and personal presentation
• The ability to communicate effectively in English
• Experience working within a team environment under time and resource pressures
• Proven experience in clinical trials with knowledge of SOPs, regulatory reporting requirements and accepted practices
• Confident dealing with external and internal clients and providers
• Full time permanent position in the UK
• Applicants must be able to work full time in the UK without restrictions
• Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
• For more information about Chiltern International, please visit our web site at www.chiltern.com
• Please note this is a permanent role and we cannot consider agency submissions or freelancers for these roles
• Please note that due to the high volume of interest for these positions we may not be able to respond to every applicant.
171 Bath Road Slough Berkshire
SL1 4AA, UK
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1753 512000|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1753 511116|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.