Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 19 Jan 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Für eine mittelständische internationale CRO suche ich aktuell einen Clinical Team Lead (m/w). ...
Für eine mittelständische internationale CRO suche ich aktuell einen Clinical Team Lead (m/w). Zu Ihren Aufgaben zählt unter anderem:
- Facilitate the fulfillment of study objectives in the protocol
- Monitor study progress by reviewing reports, ensure adherence to monitoring plan, ensure issue resolution and conduct co-monitorin visits in case of site issues
- Study specific training of the monitoring team
- Metor and push the team to meet milestones
- Provide study progress updates and escalate issues
- Participate in investigator meetings
- Support for audits / inspections
- Geographic are of responsibility: Germany, Austria and Switzerland
The ideal profile:
- University degree in health or life-science related areas
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in coordinating a team of CRAs as either a LCRA or JrPM
- Experience in issue resolution
- Professional and confident appearance
- Very good presentations skills
- Diplomatic problem resolution
- Fluent in German and English, additional languages a plus
- Willingness to travel
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.