Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 19 Jan 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
QA Validation Officer, Oxfordshire, Global Pharmaceutical CompanyQA Validation Officer required for a leading Pharmaceutical manufacturing site, You will be required to undertake qualification and validation activities across the site.If you have experience with QA or validation and looking to progress your career this is a great opportunity. ...
QA Validation Officer, Oxfordshire, Global Pharmaceutical Company
QA Validation Officer required for a leading Pharmaceutical manufacturing site, You will be required to undertake qualification and validation activities across the site.If you have experience with QA or validation and looking to progress your career this is a great opportunity.
QA Validation Officer
UK / England / Oxfordshire
Excellent on-going career development opportunities
- To undertake qualification and validation activities in accordance with site procedures and corporate policies to meet regulatory requirements.
- Advise and assist all operational and non-operational departments on validation
- Support business growth by participating on projects and advising on Validation Lifecycle requirements
- Ensure harmonisation of validation best practices for GDP/GMP is applied to all UK life Science sites
- Create strong and effective working relationships with colleagues in all relevant operational and functional roles
- Prioritise full compliance with GMP, GDP and ISO 9001 requirements to ensure Patient Safety
- Diploma/Degree in Life Sciences related subject (i.e. Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacology) or minimum 1 years’ experience in QA/QC within the pharmaceutical/medical devices industry
- Proven track record in Validation within a GMP environment desirable
- Management of Quality Systems in compliance with GxP
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good analytical skills
- Critical thinker with excellent communication skills
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Recruitment Consultant Majella Byrne on +44 (0)20 3189 0472, or email MByrne@i-pharmconsulting.com. If this role is not suitable, Majella is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Validation Engineer / Quality Engineer / QA Engineer / UK / England / Oxfordshire/ Validation / IQ, OQ, PQ, IQ
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.