Company: GI Group UK Limited
Closing Date: 02 Feb 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Analyst Programmer - Earn £175 per day plus benefits (PAYE) or £227 per day (LTD)Our Global Pharmaceutical Client is looking for an Analyst Programmer to join their team in Middlesex for 3 months, to develop an in-house virtual reality Retail Shelf planning tool
Analyst Programmer – Earn £175 per day plus benefits (PAYE) or £227 per day (LTD)
Our Global Pharmaceutical Client is looking for an Analyst Programmer to join their team in Middlesex for 3 months, to develop an in-house virtual reality Retail Shelf planning tool
* Complete bug fixes on the existing application
* Make any modifications as required
* Work on the next release of the platform
The current application is developed in Unity & C# and also has html & json elements.
A successful candidate must have expertise in the following:
* Strong experience in Application development in Unity \ c# or other games engines
* Proven Unity application development experience
* Strong experience in C# with strong database & CSV skills
* Proven experience with data visualisation & charting
* Experience of application development in Unity using touch screens
* Experience with 3D Modelling application such as 3DS Max
For a confidential discussion on the above role or other similar roles please send your cv / or call 01707 247259
Keywords: Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Healthcare, Analyst Programmer, C# scripting, 3D, Application, Unity, Games Engines, Unity Application Development, Database Programming, Virtual Environments, CSV, MYSQL, Multi-touch Applications, Contractor, Middlesex
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.
|Tel:||+44 (0)1420 538477|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1420 537900|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.