Location: Anywhere in UK/EU
Closing Date: 05 Feb 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Benefits: Competitive salary and benefits
• Senior Project Manager • Medical Devices • Home or office based anywhere in UK/EU
Chiltern is the leading, global mid-sized contract research organization. We listen to client needs to deliver customized clinical development solutions with a team of more than 4,200 working across 47 countries to provide comprehensive, yet flexible and responsive, services. Our specialties include; Clinical Development, Oncology, Devices and Diagnostics, Data, Analytics & Evaluation and Strategic Service Provision.
Chiltern is looking to recruit a talented and dedicated Senior Project Manager to join our Medical Devices business segment in Europe.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the day−to−day cross−functional operations of the assigned study or studies for one or more clients. As the team leader, the Senior Project Manager will ensure assigned studies are delivered successfully, on−time, within budget, according to client expectations and with the highest level of quality possible. The Senior Project Manager may manage any combination of the following: single or limited services study or a small regional cross−functional study. Furthermore, a Senior Project Manager may also manage a portion of a larger global study within a given geographical region (i.e. North America, Western Europe, etc.)
Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage, lead and motivate cross-functional project teams, facilitating the team’s ability to complete their responsibilities in accordance with project contracts, contract amendments, applicable regulatory, GCP and SOP requirements as well as company policies and procedures
• You shall function as the primary liaison between client, third party vendors and the Chiltern project team for project issues
• Developing and maintaining project metrics, timelines, budget and deliverables including project plans, trackers and tools for assigned projects
• You must proactively manage project budgets, including scope and scope changes, costs, forecasts and margin evaluations
• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of assigned projects including third party vendor activities
• A successfully completed university degree preferably in science, nursing or applicable industry-related experience
• At least 5 years clinical trial experience in a Medical Devices and CRO setting is mandatory
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an operational lead in Clinical Operations, Data Management, auditing or Lead Study Coordinator experience
• Working knowledge of local regulatory requirements and GCP/ICH guidelines or ISO guidelines
• Demonstrate good presentation skills
• Up to 20% travel availability (domestic & international)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and familiarity with standard project management tools/applications
• Fluent in English and local language (written & spoken)
Experience in Device/Cardiac-Device is needed.
• Office or home based as appropriate
• Location of residence: flexible location in Europe
• 20% travel availability nationally and potentially internationally clients, attendance at conferences and presentations
• No freelance applications or agency enquiries will be considered
• Please submit your CV and a detailed covering letter explaining why you are suitable candidate. If you do not submit a covering letter this may affect your application
Please send your CV to email@example.com
For more information about Chiltern International, please visit our web site at www.chiltern.com
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to be part of a growing company with a strong brand and professional employees that care about the work they are involved in. Chiltern is constantly working to develop training capacity, therapeutic expertise, new technologies and processes to be one of the leading CROs globally.
Working for Chiltern will offer an excellent opportunity to raise your profile and develop your career whilst giving you the flexibility to enjoy a good work life balance.
Please note that if your experience does not mirror that of our requirements for this role you may not receive a response
171 Bath Road Slough Berkshire
SL1 4AA, UK
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1753 512000|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1753 511116|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.