Company: inVentiv Health Clinical
Reference: KCH H CZ
Closing Date: 12 Feb 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Negotiable
The position manages and is accountable for the work of professional level employees within the Essential Document Collection and Submissions function (Country Submission Specialists) either as line manager or at project delivery level.
Manager, Essential Document Collection and Submissions
Office or home based in Czech Republic or Hungary
Identify, address, and follow up on performance and quality issues.
• Track and report departmental or customer metrics.
• Participate in the interview process.
• Review and approve expense reports and timesheets.
• Coordinate and conduct new employee orientation and training.
• Participate in internal and external meetings.
• May participate in committees and work groups to support the development and implementation of new initiatives and strategic direction of the department
• Resolve basic internal study escalations and escalate more serious issues when necessary.
• Provide business development support as necessary.
• Provide input into financial forecasts and review invoices for accuracy.
• Complete necessary administrative tasks.
• May be assigned to project/program delivery oversight for specific function within EDCS
• May perform other duties as assigned
Prior experience in clinical research and preferably in the same functional department
Demonstrates strong leadership and line management potential
Extensive knowledge of GCP/ICH guidelines and other applicable specific start up requirements in own country and region as minimum.
Strong time management, technical and organizational skills
Knowledge of basic financial concepts as related to forecasting and budgeting
Must demonstrate good computer skills
Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to inform, influence, convince, and persuade
Ability to travel as necessary (approximately 20%)
Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
In return we will offer:
A competitive remuneration package with excellent benefits.
A commitment to your development and training, with the opportunity to progress your career within a market leading and innovative organization.
The opportunity to work within a successful and rewarding environment.
Please contact Katarzyna Chromiak, EMEA Recruiter at email@example.com for further information. We look forward to receiving your application.
inVentiv Health is a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry deliver new drugs and therapies to market. Our combined Clinical Research Organization (CRO) and Contract Commercial Organization (CCO) is made up of more than 14,000 employees who have the ability to service clients in more than 90 countries. We offer a differentiated set of solutions designed to improve client performance and accelerate the process of bringing products to market. For more information, visit inVentivHealth.com
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.