Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 19 Jan 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Medical Advisor (m/f)GermanyRole / Description:- Act as primary medical contact and develop effective relationships with external experts- Provide medical expertise to both Medicine and Marketing in the therapeutic area of respiratory diseases- Coordinate, overview and monitor the effectiveness of local medical activities - Contribute medical expertise to design and approval of medical and marketing materials- Ensure compliance with local legal regulations and internal Standard Operating Pr ...
Medical Advisor (m/f)
Role / Description:
- Act as primary medical contact and develop effective relationships with external experts
- Provide medical expertise to both Medicine and Marketing in the therapeutic area of respiratory diseases
- Coordinate, overview and monitor the effectiveness of local medical activities
- Contribute medical expertise to design and approval of medical and marketing materials
- Ensure compliance with local legal regulations and internal Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensure scientific product information to customers in regular intervals by face-to-face-contacts
- Perform product trainings for field force
- University degree (normally M.D.)
- Strong knowledge of international regulations/guidelines concerning drug development, pharmacovigilance and sale of human drugs and devices
- Strong business mindset and thorough knowledge of Marketing and external customers´ needs
- Ability to understand both business and medical needs to create climate of effective Medico/Marketing partnership
- Superior organizational, analytical, decision making skills with strategic capabilities
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Willingness to travel on regular base
- Fluency in German and English
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in Europe and Germany. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology Contract Research Organisations (CROs) and Contract Manufacturing Organisations (CMO’s). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance, drug safety and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Anja Hauptmann on +49 89 71 677 25 51 or email: email@example.com.
If this role is not suitable, Anja is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.