Location: Central New Jersey
Closing Date: 05 Feb 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: ($130k - $145k) + bonus + benefits
CSM, Project Manager, Trial Manager – Fantastic opportunities have opened up with this growing, dynamic and fast-paced biopharmaceutical company for Senior Clinical Study Managers to join their northern New Jersey HQ. These CSM openings will be focused in the Oncology field, working in a growing team with a very strong pipeline and exciting 2017 ahead.
This growing, globally recognized pharmaceutical continue to expand going into 2017 with a particularly strong pipeline coming out of their Oncology division. The company have offices dotted across the world with four dedicated offices across the US they continue to expand a steady pace, offering their staff a close-knit team within the global setting.
Joining this biopharmaceutical dedicated Oncology division as a Senior Clinical Study Manager, you can opt to either join as a FTE permanent CSM or alternatively as a long-term contractor on 12 months rolling. You will need to be office based in Central/North New Jersey, with 1 day from home allowed, with responsibilities spanning across:
· Selection, management and evaluation of vendors
· Study documentation oversight – protocols, case reports, informed consent
· Actively develop relationships with principle investigators, site staff etc
· Work with and support publications team – review and ensure submissions completed on time
These roles will suit those from:
· Proven Clinical Study Manager background
· Senior Study Managers keen to step into a exciting, dynamic biopharma business
· Clinical Research Consultants interested in securing a long-term, rolling contract
· Excellent study manager history (Trial Manager / Project Manager) – 4+yrs
· Oncology management background
· Vendor selection and management
· Pharma or Biopharma employment ideally
Location: Central/Northern New Jersey – flexible for 1 day from home
Salary: $130k - $145k base + benefits
These positions will be snapped up, looking for likeminded individuals who are ambitious, positive and want to work in a growing and exciting team for 2017.
Do not miss out on this opening – apply below or contact Alastair Shaw at Meet on 646 569 9081 or email directly to email@example.com
You can find out more about Alastair & Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Associated keywords: Clinical Study Manager, CSM, Trial Manager, Project Manager, biopharma, pharma, new jersey, new York, consultant, contract, freelance
Euston Tower Levels 32-34 286 Euston Road London
|Tel:||+44 203 178 7488|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.