Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe)
Reference: Ref AS-020115
Closing Date: 17 Jan 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
Our client is looking for a talented and ambitious Statistician to join their existing team for a minimum term of 12 months. This hard working and passionate team are focused on delivering statistical innovation in clinical design, delivering the development strategy and quantitative decision making in Clinical Development
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
- Responsible for a whole study from design to execution for different study designs:
- To use statistical methodology to establish study strategy (e.g. power modelling of different scenarios, set up power monitoring, set up mitigation plan to minimize risk of stat failure)
- To provide input to protocol (design, objective, endpoint, randomization strategy, sample size, stat analysis)
- To provide input to study set up (CRF review, randomization, DMP plan including specification for subset, important protocol deviation)
- To develop Statistical Analysis Plans/AAR (involving sensitivity analysis to support robustness of result) and coordinate review
- To review the Tables Figures and Listings, to coordinate review with the statistical analyst, to approve the TFL
- To do the QC of the statistical analysis methodology
- To validate study specific dataset & analysis PGM specification
- To approve deviation from TFL format
- To propose SAR conclusion
- To prepare answer to study specific stat question (e.g. inspection, RA question)
- A Statistics or Epidemiology related MSc or PhD
- 2-3 years direct experience of clinical trials analysis, ideally in pharmaceuticals or healthcare
- Experience using SAS software and sample size computation for standard designs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Genuine commitment to drive innovation to advance statistical science
Salary & Package
- Location: Amsterdam, office based, 1 day per week from home.
- One of the most exciting R&D pipelines around
- A uniquely collegial working culture
- Competitive salary
- A place to grow your career
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN THE EU, ALREADY BE BASED IN THE EU OR WILLING TO RELOCATE
If you are seeking an international company who is committed to development and training and the opportunity for career progression, please get in contact.
For a confidential consultation call Helena Crowe on 0044 (0) 2380 688 770 or email your CV to Helena.email@example.com
Pharmaceutical, clinical trials, statistician, statistics, statistical, SAS, programmer, programming, statistics, statistician, biostatistics, biostatistician
2 Globeside, Globeside Business Park
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.