Reference: London QAA
Closing Date: 06 Feb 17
Salary (£): Competitive
My client is an innovative global Pharma company based in London. With a dedicated commitment, along with values deeply rooted in science and innovation, this company is one of industry’s most forward thinking and dynamic organisations. They are currently looking for QA associate support on a 6 to 8 month contractual basis, to ensure they maintain compliance whilst keeping up with the demand for their portfolio.
My client is a global organisation rapidly expanding throughout, specialising in developing drugs for the treatment of a range of severe skin disorders. Having begun operations over 15 years ago, they have expanded our pipeline extensively and are currently working on A range of therapy areas across all stages of the drug development process.
· Maintain and improve existing QMS
· Provide technical QA support to the Senior QA Manager, ensuring compliance to GMP/GDP
· Review and approve manufacturing batch records
· Perform data analysis, quality trends and reports
· Represent QA in internal and external meetings
· Life science degree
· International QA experience in pharma/biotech industry
· Familiar with clinical development and pharma distribution
· Experience in implementing SOPs
· Excellent communication and problem solving skills
Salary: £30 – 40 per hour
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by William Lewis at meet, call 0203 019 6005 or email directly at email@example.com to discuss in confidence.
Associated keywords: Associated keywords: Quality Assurance; QA; Quality; Quality; QA consultant; Quality Engineer; Customer complaints; complaints; CAPA; change controls; training; Pharmaceuticals; biotech, Pharma
Euston Tower Levels 32-34 286 Euston Road London
|Tel:||+44 203 178 7488|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.