Closing Date: 06 Feb 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Corporate Benefits
The HR Operations partner is responsible for attracting, on-boarding, developing and retaining the BEST PAREXEL employees possible to increase both time to billability and internal customer satisfaction, therefore increasing revenue and quality.
PAREXEL strives to be the premier provider to the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries for the development and commercialization of new medical therapies worldwide. Our mission is to combine the strength of our expertise, experience and innovation to advance the worldwide success of the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries in preventing and curing disease. We believe in our values; Integrity and Ethics, Client Service and Quality, Innovation, Sense of Urgency, Open Communication, Initiative and Reward, Teamwork and Ownership.
This is a 6 month Fixed Term Contract and is based at our new modern Nottingham office based in the city centre.
The HR Operations partner is responsible for attracting, on-boarding, developing and retaining the BEST PAREXEL employees possible to increase both time to billability and customer satisfaction, therefore increasing revenue and quality. You will report to the Director of HR Operations and work as part of a successful and busy HR Operations team supporting various groups and employees within our business.
Key Accountabilities :
- Seamless execution of a full range of duties aligned to leadership & management development of employees to ensure their performance meets and/or exceeds both business and personal goals/objectives i.e.: coaching & mentoring, on-boarding & performance management.
- Deploy HR Strategy, objectives and KPI’s into country/ region/ function and/or client group.
- Deliver global concepts, processes, tools and solutions to analyse and define local organizational needs and issues, surfacing them to the Business Partner function when relevant to do so.
- Work within and deliver to agreed HR Service Level Agreements for business area.
- Contribute to the development of local/regional/global HR policies which are aligned to business goals and local legislative requirements.
- Analyse HR data for business area to identify opportunities for improvement and implement solutions to enhance service quality and cost effectiveness i.e.: Labour Turnover trends, absence management.
- Identify training needs within business area and work with L&D to ensure availability of employee development which is aligned to functional and organizational objectives.
- Work with TA to source and attract top talent into business area through targeted recruitment activities, (i.e.: Global Behavioural Interviewing) to ensure improved talent attraction in achieving business goals that model the PAREXEL values.
- Support the implementation of all Global HR or SBU related initiatives within business area.
- Provide expert advice to local management on a range of individual and collective HR issues in
accordance with company policies, procedures and ‘Best Practice’ to deliver solutions on employment issues.
- Communicate changes/development in operational HR Policy procedures within business area.
- Integrate PAREXEL’s Mission, Vision and Values into all activities to drive alignment and
organizational improvement through inspiring and motivating people.
- Educate business area to drive employee support requirements through self-service and HR Ops Centres.
- Collaborate with other HR Operations Partners to ensure local/regional/global coordination, consistency and cultural sensitivity in the delivery of all HR related activities.
-Maintain a positive, results orientated work environment, building partnerships and modelling teamwork, communicating in an open, balanced and objective manner.
- Working knowledge of HR functional COE’s (Comp & Benefits, Talent Acquisition, L&D)
- Ability to produce results under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Skilled relationship builder, excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of state/ country/regional legislation and employment law.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
- Proficient use of HR software system(s).
- Flexible and adaptable individual with excellent organizational skills.
- High achiever with the motivation, tenacity and energy and resilience to see things through to successful completion.
- Client focused and commercial awareness.
- Creative in problem solving and ability to operate constructively in a changing environment.
- Record of demonstrable personal achievement with proven management and leadership skills.
- Ability to manage large, complex projects and develop cross-functional support.
- Bachelors Degree, MBA or M.Sc. is advantageous in HR and desirable.
- Professional HR certification at CIPD Level 7 required.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) communication skills is essential
Minimum Work Experience
- Strong previous HR Generalist / Operations / Advisor level experience is essential, if this is working in a large corporate environment that would be desirable.
- Strong experience in coaching managers on employee relations matters is essential.
- Strong demonstrable experience of UK Employment law is essential.
In return we will be able to offer you a structured career pathway and full training within the role including awareness and understanding of the industry. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday per year (pro rata), pension scheme, life assurance, long term disability insurance, a health cash plan and other leading edge benefits that you would expect with a company of this type.
101-105 Oxford Road
|Tel:||+44 1895 238000|
|Fax:||+44 1895 238494|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.