Closing Date: 06 Feb 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Corporate Benefits
PAREXEL Informatics is one of the industry’s solutions provider and we help customers accelerate the drug development process through innovation. Our product portfolio is built on leading-edge technology and is combined with extensive medical and clinical expertise.
PAREXEL Informatics is one of the industry’s solutions provider and we help customers accelerate the drug development process through innovation. Our product portfolio is built on leading-edge technology and is combined with extensive medical and clinical expertise. As the technology strategic business unit of PAREXEL International Corporation, we're able to leverage our massive investment in technology with our parent company's wealth of hands-on clinical expertise.
An opportunity is available for a Senior Application/Solution Architect, with extensive knowledge of Service Based Architectures, to join us here at PAREXEL in Nottingham.
This role will be based in our new modern Nottingham office situated in the city centre.
You will be an integral part of our Systems Design Group, responsible for Strategic direction and architecture with PAREXEL Informatics. The role will report into the Head of Enterprise Architecture Office but will provide consultancy across the organization into business development and business operations. You will be focused on delivering analysis, design, development, and integration of complex architectures and systems.
This role will require you to:
- Define strategies, initiatives and determine adoption approaches
- Manage effective and efficient Architectural Governance
- Manage the eClinical Platform Service Repository
- Champion the quality of Service Definitions, to mentor, train and motivate within and cross teams
- Effectively communicate and manage senior stakeholders
- Lead a pragmatic approach to Architecture, Design and Technology adoption
- Establish a close working relationship with Architecture and Solution Design teams ensuring effective group dynamics, prioritisation and continuous knowledge transfer.
- Experience in architecting highly available multi-tenant scalable Service Based enterprise systems
- Experience in high frequency complex integrated data environments
- Experience of working in an agile environment, ideally following the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Possesses a high level of consultative and influencing skills and have prior experience of collaborating with Business Analysts and Solution Architects in solving complex business problems with innovative technical solutions
- Possess strong knowledge of Service Based application architecture
- Possess strong leadership skills and exhibits creative thinking to be able to come up with solutions to solve business challenges
- Experience working with blended teams consisting of employees, suppliers and consultants both onshore and offshore
- Verbal and written fluency in English is mandatory
- Ability to work in a virtual team which may work across distance (remote), cultures and time zones.
In return we will be able to offer you a structured career pathway and full training within the role including awareness and understanding of the industry. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and bonus plus a benefits package including 25 days holiday per year, pension scheme, life assurance, long term disability insurance, a health cash plan and other leading edge benefits that you would expect with a company of this type.
101-105 Oxford Road
|Tel:||+44 1895 238000|
|Fax:||+44 1895 238494|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.