Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 20 Jan 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Role TitleAssociate Director Project Director - Study Start-UpRole DescriptionThis is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced line manager with SSU, Regulatory and Project Management experience to lead a specialist regional department of a global CRO. ...
Associate Director Project Director - Study Start-Up
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced line manager with SSU, Regulatory and Project Management experience to lead a specialist regional department of a global CRO.
• Manage teams in both a line management and project team capacity
• Implement company and departmental strategies through leadership of assigned teams
• Participate in performance reviews, resourcing, disciplinary actions and development plans
• Oversee operational regulatory and SSU excellence on a project basis
• Provide mentoring, development and support to teams to encourage personal development and development of departmental capabilities
• Hold client relationships to closely monitor quality is continuously delivered
• Develop client relationships and participate in Business Development activities as departmental and regional representative
The Ideal Candidate
• Relevant Scientific Degree
• Experience in line management and mentoring in both a local and regionalised setting
• Proven experience in project delivery, regulatory, ethics, site contracts
• Client facing experience in a CRO is strongly preferred
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Principal Consultant Sophie Ahern on +44 (0)20 3189 2297, or email email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, Sophie is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.