Company: Optimus Search Limited
Closing Date: 24 Mar 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 60,000 - 80,000
Optimus life sciences are working with multinational pharmaceutical company and are seeking a principle statistician. This is a wonderful opportunity for a Senior Statistician with proven leadership skills to join a highly skilled team of statisticians and programmers.
-£70'000 per year.
-Relocation costs covered.
-Amazing pension and private health care.
Tasks and responsibilities:
· You will be responsible for a team of 6 statisticians.
· You will be working on various clinical trials expecting rapid expansion.
· You will be on site, in a hands-on position.
· You will need to able to think on your feet, and can problem solve if needed.
· BSc level degree and Masters level degree - Statists or related field.
· 7 years’ industry experience.
· SAS literate.
The ideal candidate will have experience working for a CRO or pharmaceutical company.
Have proven leadership skills and a desire to work across many industry leading projects at once, with a passion for human health.
My client is looking for someone to join immediately. For more information please email your CV and a covering letter outlining why you would be suited to the position. email@example.com
171-177 Great Portland Street, London
|Tel:||+44 (0) 20 3418 8033|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 20 7287 4908|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.