Location: South East England
Closing Date: 14 Feb 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Territory Business Manager opportunity- Veterinary SalesSouth Central 1701-40 Are you looking for a new challenge in the animal health industry? This is a rare oppertunity to work a sales role within the animal health.
Territory Business Manager opportunity- Veterinary Sales
Are you looking for a new challenge in the animal health industry? This is a rare oppertunity to work a sales role within the animal health.
Our client, a top tier, global pharmaceutical company with a significant and growing animal health business in the UK is looking for sales professionals with a strong understanding of the veterinary process to achieve sales targets for their territory.
Territory Business Manager’s main responsibilities include:
* Achieve sales targets and manage territory plans
* Manage all companion animal veterinary practices in your territory
* Launch products to vet customers
* Implement sales campaigns, and strategic sales, marketing and technical brand activities
* Provide technical training and sales support to vets and veterinary staff members
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Degree educated, preferably with a life science background
* Able to demonstrate successful sales experience
* A good understanding of the veterinary industry
* Living on territory
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Apply now via this website or call Rowena Deswert on 01225 336335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.