Location: Europe, Middle East & Africa-UK-England-Cambridge
Closing Date: 22 Jan 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
PPD, a Global leader in Clinical Research, has an excellent opportunity to work as a Commercial Analyst. Based within the easily accessible Granta Park, you will be an integral part of a talented global team responsible for the development of preparing proposal and contract modification documents for clinical studies, whilst working to very strict deadlines. ...
PPD, a Global leader in Clinical Research, has an excellent opportunity to work as a Commercial Analyst.
Based within the easily accessible Granta Park, you will be an integral part of a talented global team responsible for the development of preparing proposal and contract modification documents for clinical studies, whilst working to very strict deadlines. Each clinical study is unique and your challenge will be to coordinate and manage the proposal / contract modification process ensuring that each deliverable is tailored to the needs of PPD and its clients and within client stipulated timelines.
In return you will enjoy working within a fast-paced team in a rewarding environment with a strong and supportive management structure. Our robust mentoring and support network as well as ongoing training prospects, creates excellent opportunities for career progression and personal and professional development.
Planning and Organisational
• Highly developed and effective prioritisation, time management and planning skills.
• Ability to manage high level of pressure and to multi-task
Numerical/Writing (inc. communication)
• Excellent and high quality written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly developed numerical skills and financial awareness.
• Aptitude to coordinate and analyse large volumes of information from a multitude of complex sources.
Team Working/Accountability and Ownership
• Ability to coordinate, review and analyse information from diverse sources in order to meet clients' requirements for proposal and budget development
• Manage and own the proposal/contract modification from inception to delivery.
• Experience in business focused roles through full time jobs or work placements; preferably in pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry.
Experience in budgeting
• Previous experience of preparing budgets and/or bid documents, understanding of cost drivers, discounts, gross-profit analysis would be advantageous.
• General knowledge of contractual documents
Education and Experience:
Graduate level, preferably business, economics, numerical or science, although a wide range of qualifications and experience will be considered.
Undergraduates with relevant experience gained through placements, and experienced individuals without a degree also invited to apply.
To apply, please see www.ppdi.com/careers
PPD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Tel:||+44 1223 374100|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.