Company: Barrington James Clinical
Closing Date: 09 Feb 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Great Benefits
You will be in collaboration with the Global head of Regulatory/PV, Business Development, the Managing Director and all the other functional leads within this company. You will get the opportunity to expand and develop the team.
Position: Global Head of Operations
Location: UK, Homebased
Summary of Job:
You will develop and support the named patient supply infrastructure and formalise the service offerings for this company. You will be in collaboration with the Global head of Regulatory/PV, Business Development, the Managing Director and all the other functional leads within this company. You will get the opportunity to expand and develop the team.
Once the named patient supply service offering has been finalised and programs have been awarded to the company, the Global Head of Operations will be responsible for comprehensive oversight of all NPS managed by the company and oversee all operational aspects of program conclusion, as well as serve as the point of escalation for NPS operations as well as clients.
This role serves as a member of this company’s leadership and is responsible for any additional tasks/responsibilities as assigned.
- The Global Head of Operations will report directly to the Managing Director.
- Named Patient Supply infrastructure development and implementation
- Named Patient Supply vendor identification, assessment, partnering and subsequent financial activities
- NPS Budget Development and regular updates; Internally with company leadership
- Operations job description development and finalisation
- Recruitment for roles
- Team training and access program educator
- Client partner relationship development/maintenance
- Oversight of program, development, implementation and maintenance
- Collaboration with client partner teams and internal teams
- Oversight of program operations team
- Point of escalation for all access programs
- Collaborator for issue escalation and resolution
- Program risk mitigation
- With client partners and potential clients
- Company leadership
- Liaising and collaborating with all relevant company functional leads
Company in General:
- Improvement and growth initiatives
- Infrastructure development and evolution
- Growing the business
Communications and Relationships
- Primary operational lead
- Program Directors as Direct Reports
Qualifications, experience and skills required:
- A Bachelor’s Degree at a minimum
- Minimum of 15 years pharmaceutical/biotech clinical operations experience, including management level and leadership roles
- Minimum of 4 years direct access programs experience
Call now! And ask for William Penticost
Call: 44 (0) 1293 776644 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.