Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 23 Jan 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Clinical Project Administrator (CPA) - Berkshirei-Pharm Consulting are pleased to present this opportunity to join a renowned drug development company who has an impressive track record of successfully developing and commercialising market-leading drugs. They are currently expanding their team and are looking for an experience Clinical Project Administrator to join their team in Berkshire.
Clinical Project Administrator (CPA) – Berkshire
i-Pharm Consulting are pleased to present this opportunity to join a renowned drug development company who has an impressive track record of successfully developing and commercialising market-leading drugs. They are currently expanding their team and are looking for an experience Clinical Project Administrator to join their team in Berkshire.
• A competitive salary package, potential annual bonus, additional benefits (health insurance, childcare vouchers etc.)
• Fantastic career progression and training opportunities
Office-based in Berkshire
• You will be a key member of the clerical support team ensuring the efficient processing of clinical investigator files and other related duties in line with the organisation’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• You will be the first point of contact for clients, ensuring efficient communication within the business.
• You will provide direct administrative support to the project teams through efficient data entry and management.
• You will have previously held an administrative role within a pharma/ biotech/ CRO or similar environment.
• You will have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• You intend to develop your career as a CPA in the long-term
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Recruitment Consultant Lauren on +44 (0)20 3189 2295, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not suitable, Lauren is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
CPA / Clinical Project Administrator / CTA / Clinical Trial Associate / Clinical Trial Administrator / Clinical Trial Assistant / Administrative / CRO/ Pharma / Pharmaceutical / SOP / Word Processing / Data / Clerical Support / UK / England / Berkshire
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.