Company: inVentiv Health Clinical
Closing Date: 21 Feb 17
Salary (£): 0 - 20,000
inVentiv Health – Transforming Promising Ideas into Commercial RealityMain Responsibilities: * Develop and execute strategies for a region or function * Communicate with external customers regarding the status of activities on their projects as well as the overall health of the relationship * Resolve complex customer relationship issues and escalate when necessary * Represent the department on committees/work groups to support the development and implementation of new initiatives and strateg ...
inVentiv Health – Transforming Promising Ideas into Commercial Reality
* Develop and execute strategies for a region or function
* Communicate with external customers regarding the status of activities on their projects as well as the overall health of the relationship
* Resolve complex customer relationship issues and escalate when necessary
* Represent the department on committees/work groups to support the development and implementation of new initiatives and strategic direction of the department
* Coordinate and conduct new employee orientation and training
* Participate in internal or external meetings
* Provide business development support
* Create financial forecasts and approve invoices
* Complete necessary administrative tasks
* Identify, address, and follow up on performance and quality issues
* Analyze tracking reports for activities to ensure compliance and implement action plans when necessary
* Lead the interview and hiring process
* Participate in required training programs and ensure compliance with required training.
* May perform other duties as assigned
* Supervise, coach, and mentor staff
* Oversee development of direct reports by setting goals, conducting performance reviews, evaluating and monitoring training needs, creating development plans, mentoring, and coaching
* Set priorities and schedule activities of departmental resources, implement company objectives, and create alternative solutions to address business and operational challenges
* Proven experience in clinical research and preferably in the same functional department
* Very strong experience in the management of Study Start-up staff or similar group in scope
* Demonstrates strong leadership and line management skills
* Demonstrates both tactical and strategic thinking skills
* Demonstrates ability to self-direct tasks to achieve departmental goals
* Demonstrates ability to work across functions or departments
* Extensive knowledge of GCP/ICH guidelines and other applicable start up specific requirement in own region/function and basic knowledge of such requirements in other regions/functions
* Strong time management and organizational skills
* Must demonstrate good computer skills
* Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to inform, influence, convince, and persuade
* Ability to travel as necessary (approximately 20%)
In return we will offer:
* A competitive remuneration package with excellent benefits
* A commitment to your professional development as a key member of our Senior Leadership Team
* The opportunity to work within a successful and rewarding environment.
Location: UK is preferred, Western Europe may be considered. Home or office based
We look forward to receiving your application.
inVentiv Health is a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry accelerate the delivery of much-needed therapies to market. Learn more at inVentivHealth.com.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.