Company: Just Pharma
Location: Home/Office based
Closing Date: 27 Feb 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Great Package
Experienced CRA's this is a great opportunity!!!! CRA-SCRA - £5k sign on bonus - Home/office based
CRA II/SCRA - Sign on bonus - £5'000 for a successful candidate - home or office based - UK
Here at JustPharma we are working with a number of different clients who all have very exciting opportunities coming into the new year, with exciting projects in different therapy areas. One of my clients is offering a very generous £5’000 SIGN ON BONUS for a successful candidate who must have a MINIMUM OF 18 MONTHS experience.
This is a great time to be getting involved with these clients as they work in a variety of therapy areas and phases, so very interesting projects to work on. I do also have an opportunity to be 100% dedicated to one sponsor, Top 5 pharma.
Responsibilities as a CRA include:
- Reviewing case study report forms completed by the investigative sites and verifying entries by validating accurate source documentation to support crf entries
- Site visits and documenting them and issues in reports and follow up letters to sites
- Identifying potential investigators in collaboration with the client
- Training junior CRA’s to a high standard
- Contributing to the project team, assisting in preparation of project communications and tools
- A BSc or a related science degree, or a nursing qualification
- 12 months + experience as a CRA MINIMUM in a CRO or a Pharma
If you would like to hear more then please call me on 01707802963 or email me email@example.com to find out more
CRA, SCRA, outsourced, pharma, CRO, England, UK, Wales, Scotland, Oncology, respiritory, endocrinology, cardiology, ophthalmology, general medicine, phase, early phase, late phase, sponsor, site, visit
2nd Floor Albany Chambers, Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
|Tel:||0044 1707 830300|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.