Closing Date: 06 Feb 17
Salary (£): 80,000 - 100,000
Head of Quality and Regulatory Affairs 100% (m/f) in Basel Our client is a start-up in vitro diagnostics company developing qualitative diagnostic tests for the detection and screening of various infectious diseases.Therefor we are looking for a constructive and solution-oriented personality as Head of Quality and Regulatory Affairs. Our client offer an attractive working environment combined with a supportive and understanding team for Quality. ...
Head of Quality and Regulatory Affairs 100% (m/f) in Basel
Our client is a start-up in vitro diagnostics company developing qualitative diagnostic tests for the detection and screening of various infectious diseases.
Therefor we are looking for a constructive and solution-oriented personality as Head of Quality and Regulatory Affairs. Our client offer an attractive working environment combined with a supportive and understanding team for Quality.
The jobholder will report directly to the CEO/CFO.
* Maintenance and performance monitoring of the Quality Management System
according to EN ISO 13485
* Responsible for risk management according to EN ISO 14971
* Quality planning (verification and validation)
* Addressing quality issues and implementing quality controls
to ensure continuous compliance
* Execution of audits (supplier audits)
* Initiation and monitoring of actions
* Organisation of Management Reviews and monitoring of resulting actions
* Process validation, QA and QC monitoring and product release
* Assuring communication with internal and external stakeholders
* Establishment of productive relationships with statutory and regulatory authorities
* University Degree in Molecular Biology or similar education, preferably with Ph.D.
* Further education in Quality System Management
* At least 3 years of experience in Quality Management in IVD or Medical Device industry
* Additional experience in IVD product development and launch is strongly preferred
* In depth knowledge of EN ISO 13485 requirements and relevant international standards, regulations and directives
* Hands on experience in quality assurance
* Regulatory, legal and QC support and working closely with other stakeholders on different level
* A team player with assertiveness and strong communication skills who shows flexibility especially within a start-up company
* strong Analytical thinking
* strictly goal oriented as well as self-motivated
* High accuracy in management of data
* Fluent in English and German, spoken and in writing
* Willingness to travel worldwide
Are you motivated, committed and flexible? Do you enjoy taking the initiative and working independently? Do you have a highly developed quality awareness? Do you work conscientiously, and are you resilient to stress? Then please send your complete application documents by email to Petra Ognjenovic: firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of any further question, please do not hesitate to contact
Petra Ognjenovic: 0049 89 2109 4906.
4th Floor, 150 Leadenhall Street, London
|Tel:||+44(0)203 327 3072|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.