Company: Barrington James Clinical
Closing Date: 23 Jan 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Do you want to work for a global leading pharmaceutical company with excellent opportunities for career development? My Client is a well-known player on the worldwide market. I am looking for an experienced talents, strategic thinkers, innovative professionals and deep subject matter experts.
The role is focused on providing epidemiological advices to various internal and external stakeholders, also to ensure strategic epidemiological management of one or more products including the use of innovative methods and pathways, to proactively generate real world data for comparative safety and effectiveness research.
What the company offers? My Client is aware that this is a key area and thus this position is of key strategic importance to the company. Career development opportunities are open and a fantastic salary can be expected. As well as working in an international team of motivated young professionals and industry gurus.
To be successful on this role the requirements includes:
· PhD or Master`s degree with at least 4 years of pharmacoepidemiological experience
· Industry experience
· Strong Analytical skills, Mathematical/Statistical skills and solid pharmacological knowledge
· At least 2 years of experience in leading projects
· Experience in different therapeutic areas such as cardiovascular, respiratory, metabolic or others
· Experience with electronic medical record databases, SAS skills
The right candidate must have the ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexity, deliver on tight deadlines and to possess strong performance orientations, work under pressure and is highly responsible and proactive individual.
The key responsibilities:
· Define and develop the epidemiological strategy for products by adequately and timely designing, planning, initiating, and supervising non-interventional studies, incl. budget monitoring
· Ensure alignment of all functions’ needs with regard to non-interventional studies
· Efficiently communicate the real world data strategy to all internal stakeholders
· Ensure review and give high quality input to critical review assessments, expert statements, publications and study proposals from internal and external sources
· Contribute actively to the achievement of team goals; serve as contact and mentor for junior epidemiologists within the department
· Publish epidemiological study results in peer-reviewed journals
For further information about this role and to be considered as an applicant, please get in touch with Iva Toncheva at email@example.com or call on +49 69 274 015 840.
I recruit specifically within Epidemiology, Market Access and Health Economics Sectors across EUROPE. If you would like a discrete discussion regarding this opportunity, or to discuss your potential options career wise, then please contact me today vie email and we can schedule a time for a telephone call.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.